- Daily Playground Supervision provided by Whole Child
- San Diego Youth Science – monthly hands-on science enrichment classes
- Garden Enrichment – monthly garden lessons with Dig Down Deep, plus ongoing garden maintenance
- Arts Attack – monthly parent-lead art lessons
- Subscriptions and Instructional Supplies such as Achieve 3000, Raz Kids, Scholastic newsletters, Sadlier vocabulary books, student planners, library books and more
- Field Trips and Assemblies
- Discretionary Funds for Teachers for classroom supplies such as books, crafts, incentive prizes, stickers, holiday themed items, supplies for special events, and cleaning products
We also organize community events and activities such as Penguin Pride, Jogging Club, Halloween Carnival, STEAM Nights, Missoula Children’s Theater, Family Fun Nights, Variety Show, Parent Events, PBE Merch & Apparel, and the PBE Yearbook.
- the Contribution Drive in September
- the Penguin Dash (jogathon) in February
- the Annual Auction in April/May
We also raise funds via ongoing and one-time events such as Pizza Wednesday, Corporate Sponsorships/Contributions, ArtCards by Kids, See’s Candies Fundraiser, Shop-outs/Dine-outs, and the Scholastic Book Fair.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Non-profit 501(c)(3) tax I.D. 33-0549469
Friends of Pacific Beach Elementary (FOPBE)
c/o Pacific Beach Elementary School
1234 Tourmaline Street, San Diego CA 92109