PBE Principal Jennifer Grondek has provided some information and resources to help families during the school closure.
Learn at Home Digital Resources
Students may use their Clever/School login (access page linked below) to login to regularly used school apps: Clever Login page
Prodigy Math is a good resource for grades TK-5
Learn at Home Paper Resources
If your teacher uses google classroom here are login directions
- Open up your web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox).
- Go to the Google home page. www.google.com.
- Click the blue login or the circle in the top, right hand corner. (This is where you’ll log in.)
- Enter your district email & password.
Password:the password you log into your computer with at school.
- After you login, click the waffle icon in the top right corner (next to the circle with your initials/picture) and select drive. This is the file all your work will be found in.
- To access Google Classroom, click on the waffle icon and select the green and yellow icon that says classroom below it.
PBE Library Website: https://sites.google.com/a/sandi.net/pbe-library/
Please also keep up to date on San Diego Unified School District’s Covid-19 Response Page