PBE Principal Jennifer Grondek has provided some information and resources to help families during the school closure.
Learn at Home Digital Resources
Students may use their Clever/School login (access page linked below) to login to regularly used school apps: Clever Login page
Prodigy Math is a good resource for grades TK-5
Learn at Home Paper Resources
If your teacher uses google classroom here are login directions
- Open up your web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox).
- Go to the Google home page. www.google.com.
- Click the blue login or the circle in the top, right hand corner. (This is where you’ll log in.)
- Enter your district email & password.
Password:the password you log into your computer with at school.
- After you login, click the waffle icon in the top right corner (next to the circle with your initials/picture) and select drive. This is the file all your work will be found in.
- To access Google Classroom, click on the waffle icon and select the green and yellow icon that says classroom below it.
Please also keep up to date on San Diego Unified School District’s Clovid-19 Response Page